Cant belive it!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Light_In_The_Dark, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

I have a friend in town I live, he is 20 year old with rap performer future! I deeply respect him, but my classmates make fun of him... and they didnt even met him! They saw a picture on the internet, and they are really dissing on him! I though they were my friends... but this incident is only a drop in the sea! This group always makes fun of me and my interests and my life. Everything I like, they make fun of... It's hard to deal with it every day... I cant belive it! I though they were my real friends... :sad: Sry to duplicate, my internet is a bit laggy...
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2007
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

They're not real friends if you feel bad when round them. Get rid of them and make some friends that will support and back you.

No worries with the duplicate, I deleted it:smile:
  3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

friends that would stick to you no matter what hun :hug: i'm here if you wanna talk
  4. Light_In_The_Dark

You are right... thx for support. And when I ignored them, they said im a pu**y! They dont understand, but i dont know how will I survive 2 years with them if our friendship is so unstable.

BTW I forgot that they said that everything I say that is supposed to be funny, its not and its stupid... and everything I say is stupid, untill they need something from me (Call of duty 4 or animes etc.)... I feel so leached...
  5. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

drop them. You need to be you, You need to be surrounded with people who are happy with YOU. I try not to judge much, but they sound like they use you and bag on you afterwards.
  6. Light_In_The_Dark

Today I felt little better and I ignored them... they noticed but I didn't see any reactions. I once again felt the power of 2 things: friendship and rock/metal music which helped me a lot... thx again guys! :laugh:
  7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'm glad you ignored them today. Perhaps if you ignore them, then they will realise it's not getting to you (if they do it on purpose to irritate you, perhaps in a fun way, or maybe not), and they will stop being such pains. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.