Cant blame my dad anymore

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wastedmylife, Nov 26, 2008.

1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I just spoke to him, he sounded concerned I could tell he cares, I really fucked up my life, good and well, I can not rationalize what I have done to my life, doesnt make any sense

I feel bad for my dad at this point, I cant believe what I have done to my life

I am so filled with hate and anger

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:hug: i hear you

3. wastedmylife

this really sucks, I really feel I was so close to killing myself but I could tell how upset my dad was when he heard me talk and I could tell he cares about me and would probably be devestated if I killed myself

I just cant believe what I have done to my life at this point and people have helped shape me to get where I am at

4. The_Discarded

i know the feeling :/

shit happens, though. if you're attentive enough to recognize and brave enough to admit that pieces of your life are in shambles, you're also attentive and brave enough to fix it

it's just whether or not you want or have the drive to....

:hug: i'm sorry

5. wastedmylife

these problems cant be fixed, it goes beyond mental at this point, I always had the drive and ability to fix mental problems but these problems are physical and life changing and I am not sure if I am able to live with it

6. The_Discarded

i've sent you a PM :arms:

7. wastedmylife

god damn it, I was so close to killing myself today and my dad had to call, what the hell

I should probably be selfish I guess, my dad didnt do a great job growing up

In some ways I feel bad because I could tell how much he cared on the phone, but in other ways I have to do what I have to do and I cant go on in this shape

I dont know what to do at this point, I cant go on like this