can't breath

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by total eclipse, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

find myself panicking today breathing wrong tears coming back pain won't leave me. I have to drop daughter off to detox and the seperation anxiety is way out of control and she doesn't go for another 3 hours. I don't know why i can't be apart from her but i can't. I know i have to convince her to get help and go today please pray i can do this and that she goes and starts to get well. thanks for letting me post my feelings okay
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

You can always post how you feel on here. all I can say is you gotta tell yourself that she's going for help and if she doesn't go you might lose her forever. If you concentrate on that maybe it'll help you with your anxiety. and she'll be back soon enough. maybe you could find distractionas around the house. find good books to read. watch movies that you love. maybe even just write down your feelings in letters to your daughter so she can read them when she comes home.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: mary!!

Try and keep in mind that this is what's best for her and what will help her. You can get through this. we'll be here for you the whole time she is away,we will help you through this :)
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I hope you've managed to calm down now hun, take care of yourself :hug:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Okay im okay need to tell myself that she will be okay she needs professional help right im so tired Why can't i breath right this pain in my back god im going to get some pain medication now maybe it willhelp only 1 hr then i take her to get help. bye
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.