Can't breathe

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by frantic, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

I'm barely keeping it together.

Heading for a major breakdown.

Can't take it anymore

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun call someone hun ok anyone to talk to crisis a friend someone hugs

3. frantic

Husband is here

4. arghh

arghh Active Member

Is it something you can talk about? Would it help? And I agree, call someone.

5. frantic

Life is getting worse and worse. Lower and lower.
    Got triggered last night got sweet and sour sauce over my hand. Triggered a flashback to the day three weeks ago when I cut my wrists really bad and I was covered in blood.
    I need to see my blood again, lots of it, watch it dripping on the floor, feel it running down my arms. Then fade away.

6. liamthomas

liamthomas Member

I hope you don't fade away. You are valuable. I know you are in pain so am I,
    it feels too tuff to cope with what is going wrong I hate this dark despair, but I got through it before
    and had two decades of happiness, I hope to do it again before this pain overwhelms me.
    Please call someone who cares for you, you deserve to make it through this and be happy.

7. frantic

I've never really gotten through it. No decades of happiness. Many decades of fear and abuse and despair.

Now, depression. Neverending. Always there. Only one way out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.