Cant buy a break

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jackson04, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackson04

jackson04 Member

I wish I had the answers to get me through life. I've struggled with major depression all of my life, and I've now developed a case of psychosis that's impaired my ability to think normally. I believe that there's a big conspiracy that includes members of my immediate family that involves them just messing with my mind, and nobody seems to understand how serious my problem is. What's more, my delusions revolve around a girl that I've talked to only a couple of times. I think that she is in love with me, but we've never hung out. I talked to her last night on facebook and it only reaffirms my feelings for her. What hurts the most, though, is that I'm just leading myself along grasping for anything that makes me feel good, but in the end it's all just nothing.

Psychosive depression is such a debilitating illness, and I can't function like a normal human being anymore. I feel that I have no options.
  2. Speck

Speck Well-Known Member

You've probably heard this a thousand times before but have you spoekn with your doctor about some of this?
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jackson,

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so low :hug:

What sort of treatment are you getting for your depression and psychosis? Both are treatable. Don't give up :hug:
  4. jackson04

jackson04 Member

Yes, what they say only makes me feel worse about myself and my situation. It's so hard just to live. I don't know what to do with myself anymore.
  5. Speck

Speck Well-Known Member

Listening to their repsonses is often a hard one to do, doesnt always leave you feeling that great, or that their actually taking a blind bit of notice of what your actually telling them...

The fact that your aware your hitting a low point and reaching out to do something is a big step though x
  6. jackson04

jackson04 Member

Thanks, I just can't trust anybody anymore. Not even my own family, and it eats me up inside everyday. I've been on various anti-depressants and anti-pyschotics for the last couple years and my issues just keep on coming back.
  7. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

For a mental illness like that your best bet is to just speak with your doctor and find a medicene that works for you..

I wish there was much more I can say, but when it comes to psychosis I can't think of much other than medicene. Hey, it's highly treatable, though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.