Can't carry on like this

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Had enuf ov life, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Had enuf ov life

Had enuf ov life New Member

Hi I'm new to this site and the feelings I'm having. I'm 39 years of age and my whole life has been a roller coaster. I'm on my third marriage I have 2 children and 4 step children. On the outside I'm a happy go lucky sort ov bloke but that is really just a mask because on the inside I feel like a very emotional lost child. I love all of those around me wich people won't believe because of my suicide but I've got to the point where I can't go on in life and yes people will be upset when I'm gone but I'm sure they will get over it in a matter of time. I snapped my spine a couple of years ago and even thou I'm up and walking again I can't work wich is the first factor of my depression but the main part is I just can't go on I've had enough. Of everything and I've just taken <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> witch should be more than enough to do the job. Some of you may be thinking well why am I on here. Simple I just want people to know I love my family and I'm very sorry for what I will be putting you thru but I simply can't go on so end of xx
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

When you get back on lets talk about some of your issues and try to make sense of them for you. I have some pretty good insight on where you are coming from and would be happy to hear you out or share somethings i have come to realize. Post here or click my name and send a private message.

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Honey, hope you're feeling better shortly, and can come back here to talk about how you're feeling and what to do about your lost inner child :) As the issues begin to surface, we can help you and support you, and you will see that you are not alone in what you're facing, and that every day can be a new beginning with new truth healing your heart at deeper and deeper levels. It probably won't be an instantaneous kind of thing, but just knowing there are others who are learning how to swim in drowning rapids, helps, hun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.