• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

can't catch a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wastingecho

my van went into the dealership yesterday for service

turns out there were some recall notices that needed to be looked into

today the dealership tells me that the van has irreparable damage in the undercarriage covered by a recall

the good news is that the company will pay me $4,700 so that they can buy then crush the vehicle

the bad news is that it will take 3 weeks to get the check and now i will have to hope i can find a decent used car - but any car i can get for that kind of money will be older and more worn out than the van was

IV2010

hope that you can find another van that's ok echo..
another one of those shitty challenges that life throws at you
:hug:

Wastingecho

in debt for another 5 years for a used car with higher insurance because i have to have comprehensive and collision

still fighting trying to keep my job which is looking less likely day by day

now i've had the pleasure of getting a nice deep papercut on the tip of my finger from a corrugated cardboard box

what the hell did i do in a previous life?

really feel like it's time to wrap this all up and just wait to come back as a bug or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$495.00
Goal
$255.00