Can't Connect To Anyone (Like Being Surrounded by Zombies or Robots)

Hi @JustaPerson . Though my problem or suffering is different , I can relate to what you are going through. I agree with what you are saying. I just want to say that I can understand what you are going. Just think that someone does care about the hurt you feel. Remember you are important and please be safe. Please keep posted and share your feelings. Best wishes and HUGS.
Thanks for your empathy and your mindfulness of the potential differences in our situations. I appreciate your blessing, and I send you one in return :)

If you are not creating the feeling! where is it coming from ? Is it in the atmosphere?
You could say that.

If someone feels a shock when working with a battery, it might just be a real shock and not a self-imagined thing.

I've taken an honest accounting, and it isn't just me "creating" this situation for myself.
Cheers.

I didn't mention a situation or battery..but just the feeling that's inside you..an electric shock is a sensation, different to a feeling or emotion..
The battery is an analogy for saying that not all emotional responses are self-manufactured or relativistic. If you see something "bad" then it makes sense that you should feel "bad", and if you see something "good", then it makes sense you should feel "good". Feelings aren't just about how you want them to be. Feelings can operate according to a rational set of rules too.

that's the way most of the robots n zombies think, they rationalise their feelings instead of taking ownership of them. I just thought you might see it differently..you don't have to be a slave to what your eyes n ears show you..
You take care..

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00