cant continue like this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrissyb111, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissyb111

chrissyb111 Member

I can't go on like this so depressed,these physcotherapy support groups are killing, i have been twice and have come out in floods of tears i jst cant go on like this, i told my care coordiantor this but feel she doesn't hear me or doesn't know what to do sop if i take my life all this paim will end for good.
    I don't feel safe, i don't no where to go.now its the weekend.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Chrissy, Stay here with us.. We will talk to you..What has you so down?? I'm a suicidal person also.. I went to therapy for five years and learned how to cope with my thoughts.. Have you seen a therapist among all the other people you have seen?? IN my book therapy works better than anything else.. Now I just rely on my meds..Like I said stay with us and talk to us.. No one knows who you are so you can vent away here..Take Care...

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Am assuming this is group therapy?
    I had psychotherapy and part of that was in group.
    It can be hugely challenging and really you need one to one with your therapist to make sense of it all.

4. Astrid

Astrid Member

Hi Chrissy,
    I am soryry you are so depressed. Group therapy can be a challenge indeed, especially triggering when other people are unstable too. However, please don't take your life. You are too worthwhile for that. I am here to talk if you need to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.