cant control my mind/emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hache

I cant control myself, 1 minute i can be positive the next i can just break down. Its silly little things make me think about life and break down, looking in the mirror works both ways, being banned, being ignored on msn, i cant bare to watch tv or leave the house because people i see make me break down about myself, all makes me want to run, cry and cut. My mental problems used to come at night in bed but now they happen during the day where i start rocking backwards and forwards, i was even making moaning noises for 25 minutes straight and i couldnt stop it. I cant seem to stay positive for anything longer than 2 hours.

B

BOLIAO

really scary. I'm in a situation similar like you but mine is on different days. On certain days, I feel I'm on the road to recovery then suddenly the next day, I feel so down until I feel like I've gone crazy. I want to get well but nothing can help me except God cos I cannot control my mind. Only God knows what I'm going through.

smackh2o

SF Supporter
Yeah me too :(
Mine usually affect me at night. I'm ok after i've woke up. It's nearly night...
You really need to tell someone who can help you about these 'symptoms' or whatever you want to call them. It can't be good trying to stay positive only for it to keep crashing down. I guess it can be very demoralizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00