cant cope anymore i need to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been trying for over 5years to cope with my depression but everytime i think i can see a bit of light it goes dark again yes i have friends and family but they all have their own problems i just want to die and be at peace with myself

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi and welcome to the forums gkelly, do you want to talk about why you want to die?

i want to die because i just cant cope anymore i feel that i have lost the will to go on and i cant bear to just keep clinging on i need to go it will be better than living like this

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Okay.. you have to look at some coping techniques.. medication, therapy, hypnotherapy,art.. have you tried any of these?

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
..And sorry about the delay in activating your account,an admin should activate it as soon as they're online!

im on fluoxatine and olanzapine i have a support worker that i see once every 2weeks its just nothing works anymore i cant deal with things anymore the last time i tried to kill myself was one month ago but this time i want it to work i dont want to be a burden anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00