Cant cope anymore (tirgger)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by troubledprincess, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

i have not cut since thursday i have been at my grandads for the weekend and have found it so hard not to cut but now i am at home i wanna cut so bad im shaking coz i wanna cut and know jay is in bed it is getting harder to fight the urge to cut
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

keep fighting hunni, the urge will go away
  3. troubledprincess

it dont feel like it will go away till i do it but how much longer i can fight it i dont know
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Did anything trigger you to make you feel like you needed to harm yourself? Do you want to talk about it, if it did?

Well done for fighting :) You're doing really well. You should be proud of yoruself for not harming as soon as you got the urge.
  5. troubledprincess

i had a fight with my nan on saturdayand im in so much pain with my teeth and have to wait at least 2 months before i get a apointment at the hospital if i cut then it will take the pain away from my mouth
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Do you want to talk about the fight?

Unfortunately, no, it won't take the pain away from your mouth. The pain will still be there, although you might provide a very short term distraction from the pain by causing pain somewhere else. Have you thought about trying something more productive to stop the pain? Like maybe going to the docs and asking for some heavy duty pain killers? I'm guessing that paracetamol and the others are not helping? When my mum had mega tooth issues they suggested Ibuprofen for her until she could get the painkillers from the doctor that she needed. Maybe something like that might be worth a try?
  7. xxicedragonxx

xxicedragonxx Well-Known Member

pain doesnt move hun. i know at this point you are just looking for an excuse to cut... you want it so anything and everything justifies it.
    but you know that you shouldnt... or you wouldnt be posting.
    i have to fight the urge all the time... i want nothing more than to cut, especially when i am freaking out and my heart starts racing. try to distract yourself. go for a walk... get out of the house...
    the more you sit there and think about it the harder it will be.
    hang in there... i know how you feel... im fighting too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.