can't cope anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Thauoy, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

Today after 29 years of struggling , I can't cope anymore. I live with my mother and sister who never love me.
    They gets angry and abuse me mentally, emotionally, physically whenever I say that I am depressed and
    want to suicide. Obviously it is because of them and their rude, uncaring, inconsiderate, hateful nature that makes me what I am today. They said bad things about me to every people - neighbor, colleagues, doctors, nurses etc.
    As a result, these people are also always rude and hateful towards me. I have already attempted suicide two
    times. In both the cases, when I woke up in ICU, the nurses were very rude towards me. One of the nurse even tried to beat me.
    I am not a freak .I am never hateful to anyone. I am always calm and composed. I never hurt anyone physically, mentally or emotionally in my life. I don't know why these people are so rude and hateful towards me.
    I want to go far away from all these people. I really hate these people.
    I can't cope anymore.

I have no want to love and understand me ( not even a psychiatrist ). I have no way out.
    Either I have to leave this world or these people have to change their hateful nature towards me ( which will never be ) .
    Please someone help me if you are really sympathetic towards my suffering and pain.
    Please take me out of this hell. I can live if I have someone who really understand and love me.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I understand, very well. I really do. I live with my family and it's constant fighting, but when I talk to people online and offline their solution is to move out I could move out but I'd be paranoid, stressed, off my rocker, it wouldn't be worth it so instead I am trying my best to get along with me. My mum and I went to the cinema tonight and we had a really good time. I was upset earlier in the day by my brother (who doesn't live here) saying horrible things to me. Just try your hardest to get along with them, if you can afford to move out it might be good for you. I am here and I care so I hope you will feel a bit better after reading this message.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.