Can't cope anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Charley, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charley

Charley New Member

I can't deal with this anymore I have nothing to live for. Every time things seem to get better then it's like they get a thousand times worse. I can't sleep, can eat and I'm just done. I have no where to go no one to turn to suicide is my only option.< edit mod total eclipse countdown>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Charley keep talking ok alot of us here understand how you are feeling hun but there is help for you. Call crisis line ok or go to hospital where you can get support you need to get feeling stronger. Keep talking here hun so you see you are not alone ok hugs

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Charley, I am very sorry you are in so much pain. Is there any way you can call a doctor or a help line? Because there is medical help for you if you cannot sleep and are feeling this horrible. Many good people take medications. Because if it makes life easier than why not? I take medication myself. Many other people who I respect a lot do also. Here is a good example. Do you know who Catherine Zeta-Jones is? She decided to go into a hospital to get help. And to get on the correct medication. Because she was not able to function well. And she felt horrible. I am not saying that what was going on for her is the same for you. But I am saying that good smart, respected people do get help when they are feeling this horrible. And you surely deserve that !! And, please keep posting here. Thats really important, okay? :flowers:

4. Charley

Charley New Member

I won't go to the hospital I'd reather be dead then go back there. Medication that I'm on about six different types I'm just so tired of this I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I feel like a failure and a burden to my friends and family, some of whom have actually told me I should just go and kill myself anyways. So if I don't matter to my family why should I matter to myself? I'm just done that's all. Sorry to waste anyone's time.

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Charley, not wasting anyones time here for sure. Maybe we can be sort of your family. Sometimes family is the opposite of loving. I refer to those people as relatives. They are NOT family, in the way I see it. but thats just how I look at it. I share genetics with them. But they are incapable of love. Some people really like hanging out in the forums here and even chat area. It can be a lifeline. I hope you can feel comfortable in the chat area here. And use us as your family. People here want you to live !!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not a failure hun or a burden you are feeling your illness big time right now that all hun. You call your doc ok let know the meds are not working
    family can be cruel because they feel helpless hun so they get angry at not really you at themselves for not being able to help you hugs

7. Charley

Charley New Member

I tried to call my doc today she didn't seem to get how serious that this really is. Told me that she would see me at my appointment in Sept. that's a month away I told I wasn't going to make it. But what ever no one seems to give a shit so why should I? The only reason I haven't done anything yet is that my niece is here visiting for a couple of days. I would never do something with her around but she is leaving tomorrow.
    My family has always been this way, it's never been about trying to help me. The only things they care about is themselves and my brother and his family. I was told very early on that I wasn't wanted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.