cant cope at times

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mandy1, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

hi,im new to this site and this is my first post,at times i find i cant cope with life and feel very suicidal,but i hope being here will help.I have been in chat but im a bit shy,i just want to say hello,hope this makes sense.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum.
    I think being here will help to. Help you to see that you're not alone in what you're feeling. Hope you will share more when you feel comfortable.
    Glad to have you wish us :hug:

3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Hi amanda

I think i was talking to you in chat the other day but welcome to the forums anyway...hope to see you around

Kirsty

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Amanda,
    :welcome: to the forum!! You will soon see that most of us are suicidal and quite a few have tried at least once. You have come to the right place to get the support you need to deal with it.
    You don't have to worry about being shy here, noone knows who you are so you can speak freely. No one will judge you. Thats not what we are here for!! When you are ready to talk we will listen. You can also PM any of us to have a more private conversation. Take Care!!~Joseph~

5. hellwithhugewounds

hellwithhugewounds Well-Known Member

:bunny::sup::bunny:

I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. After all that's why we're all here.

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi Amanda. Stranger is right. SF is a great place to meet and be with other people that really understand what you are going through and dealing with. It is so comforting to know others understand and you dont have to feel like the odd man out. Please keep posting and sharing whatever you need to. There are tons of terrific people here and I know you will find the support and warmth you are looking for. Good luck and welcome.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Amanda welcome to sf! I hope you find the help and support you need here!

8. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

:smile:thankyou for making me feel welcome

9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
    Feel free to pm me if ever you need to chat. :hug:

10. tendenCs_89

tendenCs_89 Well-Known Member

hi amanda
    welcome to sf
    tell us, why are you feeling depressed?