can't cope no longer :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Nathan :), Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

well i want to end it,ive had enough how much pain do i have to go through at 17?,wish it would all just end ive had enough im crying while typing this so if it don't make sense thats why,so yeh i wanna end it cause everything is going wrong nothing has gone right
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Take some deep breaths.

Has something happened?
  3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

c'mon natalie

don't hold this in

what's going on?
  4. Nathan :)

well as some of you know i was sexually assualted thats getting to me,my so called friend was suppose to meet me but didn't answer phone or anything to me which has just tipped me over edge more.i just need a hug and i have no one here to do that :( so yeah im trying to cope but its getting harder to do that.
  5. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i still need a hug too

this is the best i can do

wrap your arms tightly around yourself then look at the next line

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

from me to you
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Natalie! sorry you're feeling like this :( pm me if you need to talk
  7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Do you think maybe you need more help with the sexual assault than you are currently getting?

I'm sorry your friend hasn't been in contact. When you hold on to something and it doesn't happen, it can feel devastating. There may be a rational explanation for what happened with her though, which may, in time help. For now though, is there anyone you could get a hug with? Any family?
  8. Nathan :)

yeah i do need more help but i don't know where to turn and i don't know what help i need.
  9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Its good you know you need some more help. You're in the UK, yeh?
  10. Nathan :)

yeah i am
  11. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Ok, cool.

You can try Connexions Direct

You can obviously go to your doctor

Rape Crisis (this covers any type of sexual assault) There are rape crisis centres all over the country and thee have individual websites and info too, so try googling your area and rape crisis centre).

You can also call Childline and Samaritans (Childline in particular may be useful).

Eighteen and under

There's also a whole long list of other charities related to violence and abuse. Not all will be appropriate, but some of them may be.

There are lots of places to seek the help you need :) You don't have to go through this alone.
  12. Nathan :)

thanks il look later i am going to have to set off out of house in about 7mins and im still not ready il speak later maybe,il check when i get bk if any messages have been left.
  13. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I hope you have a nice time out the house. Keep busy and look after yourself.
  14. Nathan :)

i had an ok time,still not feeling brillant but suppose i shud be happier,i have to be since its mothers day 2mz
  15. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had an ok time :)

What you feel won't heal or go away quickly but going out can help ease it at times.

There is no 'suppose' about it. You feel how you feel and its more than ok to feel that. Putting pressure on yourself to feel different will only make you feel worse.

I do hope you all manage to have a genuinely good day tomorrow though.
  16. Nathan :)

yeah but its annoying im suppose to enjoy my teenage years and things just go really wrong,even if i start enjoying myself it goes wrong,im feeling bad because me n my bf both want sex but coz of the sexual assualt i can't,it upsets me too much,hes not trying to force me or anything and he says we can wait till im ready but that may take years,and what if he gets fed up of waiting
  17. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Nobody enjoys their teenage years. Nobody. :smug:

If he leaves you for that, then he wasn't meant for you. I'm not saying it would make him a bad person, just that the relantionship wouldn't work. I'm very inexperienced with romantic relationships, so I can't give a lot of advice on this.

I'm sorry that you've been through so much pain. I wish there was more I could say, anything to help you.
  18. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You really need to take the pressure off yourself. It would be nice if you enjoyed things, but you don't, and its ok to accept that. If you put pressure on yourself then you add more negative thoughts and feeling, so making it worse than it already is.

Have you and your boyfriend sat down and talked about that? Does he know you are scared to lose him? I think its perfectly natural and understandable that you struggle with being intimate right now. There are ways of being emotionally intimate though, which is an important part and may bring you closer together. To be honest though, if he walks, then he doesn't deserve you anyway. If he stands by you then he is a gem. Be honest with him.

Are you going to seek help for what you went through?
  19. Nathan :)

just some updates of whats happening,tutor taking forever to sort the sexual assualt thing out so im going to student services tomoz or thursday,i went about this by filling in an online feedback form about college,so i said that they need to make students aware of where to go if someone sexually assualts them in college,what would happen to the perso that did it,and then i put about that it does happen in college trust me,so some female worker there has emailed me saying she would like to discuss this further with me and to let her know when is convient for me,so i have done just waiting for reply back now.
  20. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Good for you! You're incredibly proactive and that's awesome. I hope that she is able to help you and support you. Also, remember that whilst it might be taking a while from your point of view they have to ensure they investigate it thoroughly and go through all the correct procedures, so hopefully a lot will be going on behind the scenes- but it would be good if they kept you informed of that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.