Can't cope, really struggling.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ~Claire, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hey All,

I know I haven't been here long but I just want to say thanks to everyone who has replied to my posts. I really did appreciate it.

Now I think I am beyond help, I can't cope with these feelings, it's just too much, life is too much.

Take care all & stay safe, Claire xx

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: Claire...

Do what you think is best I guess...
    You can never be beyond help in my eyes. You know you can talk to me at any time.

Take Care<33
    -Rachel:hug:

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hey hun,

I would love it, if you stuck around for a bit :) Feel free to PM me

Take care :hug: xx

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

why do you think you are beyond hope? let us help

5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm here to tell ya you are anything but beyond hope. please continue to share and let us support ya the best we can. btw this feeling will pass. it always will. please take care and please please stay safe.

6. ~Claire

I'm still here just now :sad:.

I ended up cutting myself to stop my mind from doing overtime & thinking all sorts. That's the 1st time in months I have cut, I am such a failure.

I am so exhausted but I can't sleep for more than 10 mins. I'm going to take some tablets, hopefully they will knock me out.

Goodnight & goodbye xx

7. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

well it's hard when you can't sleep i know i'm there. i'm taking two meds to try and sleep and that doesn't even help all the time. i hope you taking some meds will help, but be careful please.

i must inform you that you are anything other than a failure. we all make mistakes sometimes and that my friend is just natural, but nothing to totally tear yourself or ourselves down about ok?

how are you doing today? are you feeling any better?

please take care

8. ~Claire

Still here :cry:

It just seems that I fail at everything I do. I hate myself so much. I don't deserve to be alive nor do I deserve everybodies concern...you are all such lovely people.

I really don't have the energy to post atm but I will log on tomorrow & try to reply to some posts. I just wanted to log in & say I'm not dead.

Claire xx

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Your not a failure. It's good that your still here.

Why do you think life is too much?

10. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

your not beyond help, no one is really and to say you are a failure is silly.

you have much to live for and with the help of the people here in time you will see that.
    it will be a hard , long road but in the end you can do it.

give it a try

stay safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.