Can't cope with guilt

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bruces, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I'm so wracked with guilt and anxiety it's eating me up I can't handle it

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Why do you feel guilty?

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

as a fellow mea culpae sufferer, I can only say, if its something you can put right do it a.s.a.p.
    If It's not, try to offset it with a good deed and then (and here is the hardest bit) forgive yourself and move on; declaring to never do whatever it was again.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Terry is right, it's about learning from your mistakes and trying to become a better person. It's hard but be kind to yourself. Yesterday, I saw a person begging for money and I made his say by giving him 7 dollars so that he could have a warm Neal. He appreciated that and called me a kind person. The care and compassion you show will help you with healing process. So it's dealing with life one day at a time. Be safe please.

5. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I've made I repairable mistakes

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hat are the mistakes you have made? Most things can be put right again! I think your depression is clouding your judgement...keep talking to us here bruces

7. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Long story short I left my previous job to work with my father and eventually run the business but in the last year I've gone downhill so when it was time to renew the contracts and simply couldn't decide whether to reknew them or not so my dad had to make a decision and not renew them and now theve finished I'm thinking I've made a huge mistake which I know I have I'm such a loser and a bad person

8. AAA3330

Mental illness doesn't make you a loser or a bad person. I haven't worked in 10 years and now I wouldn't be able to anyway, but I know that I'm not a loser. I'm just mentally handicapped.

9. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I'm a loser besides the illness I've never put any effort into anything I truly believe I'm a terrible
    Person

10. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No, you are not a terrible person. People in life make their own luck. You have to be kinder yourself and start the healing process. The healing process starts from within and you know that.

11. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I can't help but hate myself

12. AAA3330

I don't hate myself, but I hate the way that my brain is. You shouldn't hate yourself.

13. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I do I'm a terrible person

14. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Why do we think more of our animals than people we just make them suffer

15. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I just want my existance to stop

16. AAA3330

I want my life to end too, but it never does. I feel like part of my mind is gone and I'm tired of living this way.

17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Choose something you enjoy and do it! There must be something that makes you feel a bit better?

18. bayareagirl

bayareagirl Well-Known Member

Could you still continue to work with your Dad, even part-time but take out the pressure of the idea of running the business? I'm sure you've built up good skills during this time. Allow yourself the space to do the best you can but it doesn't have to be all or nothing. Even if you didn't renew a contract, my guess is that family would let you change your mind. I know you don't take a lot of advice here or respond to what people say but I hope you know people are thinking of you Bruces.

19. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

It's too lAte to change our minds because the contracts have gone now

20. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I had a business I could of run but I just couldn't do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.