Can't cope with life anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pollo, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

As I mentioned before, I could be considered a 'normal' person. Good job, good house, living in Europe. But I feel my life is so empty and I have a boss who has made mobbing to me for one year. He totally destroyed me and my career. I am on severe clinical depression and I feel like I hate all the people on this wolrd. just focusing on material things, not showing any feeling or humanity to other people. It is more than I can handle because I hate the way I look. i am ugly. I have no boyfriend, no kids. Just tired, so tired of being a fighter. i am ready to give up. Any idea of how many meds I have to take with alcohol to go on a long sleep?
  2. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Please dont do anything to harm yourself.Have you got anybody you could talk to?Well you can talk to me if you like,drop me a pm if you need to.People on here care very much because we all are here because of similar things.Stay a while and chat ey?Like I keep saying,mood is transient.You may feel even a tiny bit better in a while.I swing from just about ok to not being able to cope in minutes,you are not on your own.

Sending :hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.