cant cope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by troubledprincess, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

I cant cope anymore I have tryed so hard by going to the doctor and telling him how I felt and that I wanted to die he just keeps putting up my anit depressants then I get the flu so have hardly been out of bed since moday they have stopped all my benifts witch is upsetting and stressing me out plus the pain in my back is really bad as im coughing so mush my flat is a mess coz I have done no house work coz of pain my mum dont care I think it would make her happy if I was dead it would make every one happy sorry for going on

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hey there toubledprincess, you don't have to apologize for anything! :) We all get sick like this & so don't feel bad for it... Can you mention the difficulties you're having with the side effects from those antidepressants to your doctor? Perhaps you could even call their office and leave a message for him so that an adjustment can be made, and then you wouldn't even have to go in and make another appointment?

Yes, lying in bed all day - every day is a sure fire way to wind up with back pain. I'm sorry for you because that is absolutely no fun. It makes most everything miserable, quite frankly! And I doubt very seriously that your mum doesn't care--it just might seem like that sometimes (but that doesn't mean that this is how she truly feels!).

Good luck & best wishes-mrBg:)

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Aw hun i just got over being sick and it sucks i get that hun Hope you can feel better real soon. just keep fluid in you ok chicken broth is good one too Hope you can call you doc and get some med adjustments for you It will pass i know it seems like forever but soon it will take its course hun hugs to you. I hope your mom steps in and helps you some even brings you some if not the flat is not important right now YOU are important hugs

4. troubledprincess

everytime i feel that im doing good and getting everything right my mum always seems to make me really down and wanting to end it all she is ok she has her partner i dont have any one but i still have to take the dog out i have to do shopping housework pay bills i feel so crappy coz i cant see my grandad coz im ill and he cant get ill coz he has to go and see his 99 year old dad i feel so allone and suicidal

5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I am sorry you feel so horrible Princess :hug: being sick somehow always makes everything seem that much worse.

Why did the benefits office stop your benefits? Given all your medical problems it should be easy to get that straightened out so don't worry about it too much.

Do you live with your mum still? (sorry I wasn't clear on that point)

I will see you in chat I am sure - you are not alone :hug:

6. troubledprincess

I was on a work based esa but u can only on that one for a yeah and that claim ended on the 22 of march but they received my new claim on the 11th I phoned them and the processed my claim on the phone and said they will send a payment should be in my bank in 3 working day then I had a letter saying my housing benefit has stopped so now have to deal with that
    I dont live with my mum have not done since I was 3 I wemt to live with nanny and grandad but my mum thinks she owns me but coz of my health grandad said she has to have keys to my flat

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Don't get worried. Get better first and deal with one situation at a time. You can do it, focus on going to seeing you grandpa. I hope your feeling better. Please take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.