1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant Cope

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Apr 24, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

It is all getting too hard for me, my parents don't know i have depression. And all the time i feel really low, my mind seems to wonder everywhere. And times i just feel like i lose track of time. I tend to push people away and because of my negativity, they seem to hate me more for it. I just feel like wherever i turn i have done something wrong. And it's getting to the point where i am not sure if i can do this anymore.

2. willgethere

willgethere Well-Known Member

Hiya
    I am sorry you are feeling like youare hun, depresion is the nastiest thing I know of.
    I understand what you mean about pshing people away as I have one the same.

is there anyone who you can trust to talk to? What has caued the depression?

if you want to pm me i can listen hun

3. It's not good that people would hate you because of your negativity. They just don't understand, or they don't care. I hope you get better soon.

4. fade2black

fade2black Well-Known Member

We're here for you. :hug:

5. LittleSparkles13

Thankyou everyone, i've never had anyone that actually cares about me before. Most people jsut slag me off and bitch about me.

6. willgethere

willgethere Well-Known Member

you will find that a lot of people here care for you hun.

Like I say just pm me anytime. I will always get back to you ((((hugs))

7. fade2black

fade2black Well-Known Member

Ditto. You can PM me anytime. :hug:

8. LittleSparkles13

Thankyou so much

Hugzzz

kylie-angel