Can't cope

I just can't cope with these nightmares anymore. Every night 2 hours after falling asleep im awake again super disturbed. I can't cope with it. It's not the same nightmare, its different every time.
I really can't handle this any more now

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I just can't cope with these nightmares anymore. Every night 2 hours after falling asleep im awake again super disturbed. I can't cope with it. It's not the same nightmare, its different every time.
I really can't handle this any more now
i'm sorry that you have to deal with nightmares. have you talked to a doctor to see if he/she can do anything? another thing you can try is leaving the tv on when you go to bed and put it on something calming. i hope you can find a way to stop the nightmares soon.

mike...*hug*console*shake

No I havnt mentioned it. It seems really childish in the grand scheme of things. Someone else said about a TV too so I had it on tonight. I spoke to my therapist a while ago (when I had one) and he told me to try rewrite the ending before I go sleep. I can't do this when it's a different dream every night.
I know it sounds stupid. I know I should be able to just think it's a dream get over it.i wish I could. Right now it's severely affecting me. It's just pushing me over the edge with feeling suicidal.
I'm not handling things well right now

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
when i have a nightmare which bad ones are rare, i keep telling myself it's a dream and i have to wake up. it's hard to wake up but with persistance it works. you can lucid dream with practice which would help you control your nightmare. i suggest you look up lucid dreams and how to do it. it can really work, not for just nightmares but you can direct your good dreams to be better also.

mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00