Can't Cope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I don't know why I was waiting until tomorrow. Why was I going to wait until tomorrow. So instead have chosen to do what I need to do tonight. can;t see th point in waiting! I can't cope feeling like this anymore!

2. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Aww, :hug: What happened? x

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

im sorry the reply is so late!
    what have you been diagnosed with or suspect to have? how long have you felt like this?

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Please don't harm yourself.. Stay here with us and tell us whats going on.. Something has triggered you and you have negative thoughts.. Don't listen to them.. They are lieing to you.. There are much better paths to go down..Have you explored any of them??

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

don't do anything rash. please. go to the ER. i know you've been there before but this is an emergency. i want you to be safe. i care about you, as do many others. please take care.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time then to go to hospital to call crisis and gt help so the sadness and pain leaves okay Call someone talk to them keep you safe hugs:hugtackles::hugtackles:

7. GoldenPsych

Crisis team are crap. They don't listen. Nothing has triggeref. I vplanned it al

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

crisis team has help me many times calm down got me to see things differently they care abt people they do.

9. GoldenPsych

Not me. THEY tell me Im not depresssed. asO WHAT IS this then? It' too late now anyway.

10. SashaJade

SashaJade Well-Known Member

Pleas sweetie; Think about this.

Every person is valued and has meaning in life. You are included in this.

I know things may seem hard right now, but it is possible to fight through this, there must be something worth holding on for :)

11. GoldenPsych

No Idon;t want to

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hang in there Goldenpsych. 'The sun will come out tomorrow.' :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.