cant cry?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pckiller07, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pckiller07

pckiller07 Member

i just cant cry i mean with all the bad stuff that keeps happening to me. i feel so dead inside even when i was cutting my self i could not cry. i want to but i just wont happen, well i will be dead by december with any luck ... god knows im due for some (some good luck i have luck but its always bad luck though.)

if your wondering why im going to off my self its becouse of pain i suffer from a lot of it and my doc said theres nothing i can do about it (so that sucks) then theres the constant sick-ness every week i get sick. i can live with it but ist the constant bad luck and it always hits me when im down (one good = ten bad) like i cant do any thing with out some thing going wrong so very wrong! like i have to wear a mask that keeps my alive at night NOT COOL!

then theres the friends i didnt have any till grade 7 so i spent my young years alone and now i have friend good ones but they dont know me. when im with them i look happy and laugh alot but dont feel like i belong at all and feel realy dead inside.

the future guess what i dont have one. i wont have a good education because of my learning disability that and every job that my teachers tell me about even odd ones seem realy boring I just cant do it.

thats why im going to kill my self and i know how and when im going to do it too :D cuz im never going to feel good again. so if you guys can help me figure out how to cry that would be grate. thanx
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please dont ????

If you do , you would be making me cry...
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Maybe you've done soo much crying in the past that now it just doesn't happen. What sort of pain are you talking about. physical or mental?
  4. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

i also cant cry it seems. i just found out my mom has cancer, and although sad, crying doesn't even occur to me.
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

sometimes I cant cry either and the more you cant or try the harder and more frustrated you get.
    Try looking at something or remember bad stuff thats happened in your life, let yourself get triggered and see if that for me that way.
  6. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I've been an emotionless psychotic robot for near a year now. I'm guessing the only way I can cry is through physical pain. I definitely know what you mean by "feeling dead inside". Sorry I have no suggestions for you. Best of luck no matter what your decision may be.
  7. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

Agree 100%. I hope you choose to stay with us though :)
  8. Mew

Mew Active Member

Regarding the dead inside part, I hear ya. Dunno how to help I'm afraid. In my experience, I'm dead inside because I don't want to feel. There was one exception, but it involved a hefty does of luck. Maybe one of those all too few lucky times you have'll be meeting somebody that makes experiencing emotions worthwhile. Not talking in a romantic sense either. In my case it was a professor I considered and still consider my mentor, the one person with the green thumb who helped me grow. Though right now I'm just a wilting plant :dry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.