Cant deal with it no more!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mprice3024, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mprice3024

Mprice3024 Member

fucked off with life completely. i try everyday not to think about things but to be honest the only time i feel less crap is when i think about suicide methods! is this normal?!
    i have methods in my head that i could do at any time, i just need to grow some balls and go through with it instead of telling people and make them hate me more.
    i want to go through with it today, if i do i know i wont fail and yes i am scared.
    i dont know why im posting here, maybe its because i feel i cannot tell nobody else.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Thinking about suicide allows us to feel in control and know that the pain has boundaries...when we find other ways to get this type of relief, we need these ideations less...I am so glad you posted and shared this with us...many of us feel as you do...J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes it is normal to feel better as Sad Eyes has said we feel we have some control back in our lives. You posted here because you are reaching out for help you really don't want to die you want to find help a way to get rid of the sadness the pain. I hope you continue to talk here others can relate and will help you and perhaps you can help them too. Talk to your doctor okay please get on some meds get therapy get feeling better about yourself. Glad you posted and hope to see you posting again soon hugs.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Suicide isn't the answer.. With help you can get past these feelings.. What makes you want to die so bad?? I have delt with my feelings since I was thirteen and I am fifty three now.. I've had three attempts..After getting professional help and being on meds I still think about it.. I won't try again unless something drastic happens to me..Give getting help a thought..

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You're not the only one. I go through this a lot, feeling safer and complete while thinking about methods...but like stranger said, suicide isn't the answer. Tell us more about your life hun. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.