cant deal with it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by vbuk, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i cant cope. cant deal with it. im fucked. i want out right now.

just come home and mum is all moody, slamming things about. pissed at my dad and me. i didnt do anything wrong. just cos we talked about the rugby when we got home. i cant deal with it. cant stop crying, dont want it anymore.

im having a breakdown and i cant do it anymore. i dont know how and i dont care how but i need to die. need this pain over with. need away from people. away from here. please someone help make it go away. i cant live like this anymore. all everyone says is 'go see the doctor' i dont fucking want to see a doctor. now i got my sister saying i should. I DONT WANT TO. would rather die - tho id rather die right now over anything.

am getting so weak

2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

im sorry that u are having problems with ur family and whats ging on right now. u are a very strong caring and loving person that i for one dont want to lose. u are a very beautiful person that is having some troubles in life right now. im here to help in any way that i can. please stay strong and fight for life, and happiness. u have a safe place that u can go that wont hurt u and u can go there anytime that u feel this way. i for one dont want to lose u. :hug: :wub: ya

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

im sorry you are feeling so low hun, i know that feeling as well you know and you can go on though just now cant see the way ahead, i remember and will always remember the night you called and i stayed, allow me and others here that care for you to help, i know the frustration at being told see the dr and wondering how many times the visit to gp is going to help, but sometimes they are the only ones that can in terms of medication if its needed. Please fight this dark cloud you are a special person whom many care a great deal about will be on msn if you need to talk and would be happy to listen please take care be thinking of you hun hugs

4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: Clare. I'll be always there for you. Hang in there! :hug:

5. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

im so lost. dont know what i want. ive been fine the past hour cos had my mind working but now - i dont know. cant see anything ever getting better. i hate this life and see no way of changing it. i wish to god i could but i cant. im just sat here thinking. hoping i never wake up. ive stopped crying. just stillness. emptiness.

6. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

:hug:

mega :hug:

I'd come give you your hugs have have you seen the bridge toll :blink:

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.