Cant deal with this anymore.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I am so sick of living. I am so done with all this Over the weekend I got in trouble because I did not go to my mom's ex-boyfriends house because he ABUSED ME! FOR SEVEN YEARS OF MY LIFE and I got in trouble for this! Oh. I am so sick of this I just want to die. I cant believe I got screamed at for not going. What ever maybe she will realize this is not right after I am dead.

Whatever.

2. Sublimity

Sublimity Member

Hi,

Does your mom know about the abuse?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry you are going through this. Try and remain positive. If you do not want to be apart of his life, no-one can force you. Also, yes.. if your mum does not know about the abuse then perhaps it's time she was informed.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sit down an write a letter to your mother ok leave it where she will find it and tell her about the abuse about her yelling at you about how you are doing emotionally right now You need to talk to someone tell someone because hun if you don't it will just get more confusing hugs

5. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

Please don't let him win. You deserve to live a full and happy life. He deserves death, not you. I was abused for years also. And I still hate myself and blame myself. But you know what? It wasn't really my fault and it's not yours either. Maybe the 2 of us should just live full and happy lives just to piss off the bastards that abused us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.