cant die in my sleep

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

can not take this anymore, only joy in my life is when I go to sleep and I hope I might die in my sleep then I am stuck in this depressive hell, I honestly cant take much more of this

2. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

can not believe my life so many dumb decisions so many regrets maybe I am getting what I deserve

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Wasted,
    I wake up every morning and my 1st thought is shit I am still here. I have done everything I can to die naturally. I get absolutely no exercize, I don't eat right, I smoke like a freight train, even though the doctors tell me I need to do this and that I don't do it.
    Life really sucks and I don't forsee it getting any better. I have been getting out a little more because of my daughter. She and my grandaughter have moved down here and are living with us. I am responsible for getting her around looking for a job and to get my grandaughter to and from school and soccer practice twice a week.
    Even though they are here I still don't want to live. I can't see me ever getting better. Sorry I drifted off subject! Please Take Care And Stay Safe!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.