Can't do anything right...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jrmountains, May 25, 2016.

1. jrmountains

jrmountains New Member

38, married, 2 kids, divorced twice previously. keep losing my job, just wrecked my motorcycle. I don't like myself anymore. Drinking is the only thing that helps. I feel like I am living my life for others, not for me. I feel like I have to be here for my kids (although I know they are smart enough to see through this).
  2. jrmountains

jrmountains New Member

Funny... posted here looking for some kind --- ANY kind --- of response, whether supportive or just condemning. I didn't expect ZERO response. I guess that just reaffirms my insignificance, and that in reality most of us are just cogs in a much MUCH bigger machine. Have a good life. YOLO.
  3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hello jrmountains, sorry no one responded to you sooner, it kind of depends on how many are online at the time. Sorry to hear about you losing your job, and really sorry about your motorcycle.
    Do you think that maybe drinking isn't helping as much as you think? Maybe finding another option would be better to deal with your feelings.
    Welcome to the Forum