can't do it anymore- want out!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by the masked depressant, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

give up.

just totally give up

1. i've got nothing. no friends, family (or should i say family that care). the family i do have couldn't care if i died- in fact they even encourage it.

2. i've no future. none at all. my parents screwed it up years ago- and there is no way i can get it back on track

3. i have so much depression and anxiety(really deep) that it is even painfull to live anymore

4. nothing ever changes for me, each day is the same

i don't know why i'm posting- and i don't even quite know what i'm looking for

it's just too much anymore and i'm ready to give up

2. xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx

xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx Well-Known Member

hun i'm sorry your feel this way :hug:
    i used to be just like you, but now after being on here for so long i have friends and people that care about what happens too me, people that will listen and take notice when i just need to scream. why not try going in to chat and talking to a few people on there hun.
    if you need someone to talk to any time just pm me x

3. the masked depressant

first off, thanks for replying. it's nice that someone read my message and responded- it means a lot to me!.

hugs

you take care..

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you can talk here anytime okay we here you . YOur family care abt you they do they just don't know how to help you. I hope you have professional help someone that can help you see how special you are hugs:hugtackles::hugtackles:

5. the masked depressant

total eclipse, thank you

no.. my family really don't care...

hugs back- you take care of yourself

6. xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx

xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx Well-Known Member

total eclipse is right, it would be good for you to have someone professional to talk to, to get things out in the open. someone to talk to about whats going on, maybe to help you find better way to socialize and change your day to day life
    :hug:

7. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

When you're in seemingly impossible situations like yours, it's best to, if nothing else, keep connections with people that can help you in a crisis. We at the forum will help any way we can so you don't drop into despair.

Hang in there.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry they do not care as you say but in time perhaps they will see and understand your pain and suffering I hope you do reach out to people who can help you okay Pm me anytime i may not give the greatest advice but i will understand hugs

9. the masked depressant

i do see a therapist every week- but really it's not enough.

all i can get right now

10. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Have you tried medications? I know I never wanted to but it got to the point of where I had to to function, even have a halfway intelligent conversation.

I hope you continue to post here, it has helped me so much with my anxiety, it has taught me new ways to cope with my emotions, esp my anger of feeling this way.

Hugs, hope your day gets better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.