Can't do it anymore.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lowlife, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lowlife

Lowlife New Member

I am a 55 year old woman with bipolar and very severe depression at his point. I have spent the last 50 years as a loser with not end in site: child sexual abuse, not much in the parenting area other that to tell me what I did wrong and that I wasn't college material, 3 sisters I don't see from one year to the other (25 years for one of them), three marriages which included abuse, infidellity and alcoholism, a man that I have been with 10 years who doesn't want to marry me and last but not least our company just went belly up.

I don't see me being good for any one including me. Please just let me leave this world better than when I came into it.

Time is short, Lowlife
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi hun sorry you are so low right now You have been with this man years hun you are considered to be married really you have same rights.
    He must care for you very mch hun but maybe just does not believe in the state of marriage many people do not need that paper hun to verify they are a couple

Time is short hun so i do hope you reach out and find the support you need to finally have some peace inside hun to heal hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.