Can't do It Anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ScarlettHurts1990, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScarlettHurts1990

ScarlettHurts1990 Active Member

I just can't. Everything is going wrong in my life. I am obsessed with death, dying, and violence. That's all I can think about anymore. There is so much death in the world these days, I wonder why I'm still here and why I even bother. Something is bound to kill me soon anyway, what with all of these murders and car accidents going on. I can't take it anymore. I keep thinking about infinity and how everyone that was ever put on this earth dies. we all just die. What is the point of this life or being here? I know something bad is going to happen to me soon, I can feel it. I feel like ending it myself just to get it over with- at least I would have had some control over the situation. I can't stand feeling this low anymore, I just can't do this. I don't know what to do all I know is that I would very much like to die. I am living in a mental prison, a true hell. I want out of this awful place. I could use someone to talk to, if anyone wants to message me and share their problems, we can converse back and forth!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
  2. skyztehlimit291

skyztehlimit291 New Member

Hey, this will be my first post here. I just happened to come across your post and it reminds me so much of my self. I'm not sure I can help but if i let you know about my self maybe that will help knowing you're not alone. I'm 24 and every second of every day I'm worried that I'm going to die. i constantly think there is something medically wrong with me because I'm always in pain. I've had a ton of tests done but doctors always chalk it up to anxiety. When I'm not thinking about my own body trying to kill me I'm constantly worried about an accident happening. It gets so bad sometimes I'm worried about stepping out of elevators for fear of it dropping as I'm half way out. Most of these fears are irrational but i can't help but thinking about them. I also contemplate just taking my own life and getting it over with but at the same time I'm scared. Scared of dying and of hurting my family. I feel like I'm really making this post huge. If you want to talk I'm a very good listener and if it might help both of us I'm game.

3. Dewonderland

Dewonderland Well-Known Member

Hey you both ,

Somehow I came across both your messages.
    I think world is beautiful but there are two many mens that lost tracks on what is important and turn selfish and therefor pest to this world.

But this world in itself is beautiful.
    The way it turns, the srping that finally arrived ... the peace of sun raising on a morningwhile the city awakes ... and kind heart being able to meet and find each others and help across the time, the world ... here maybe somewhere else also.

I very much understand the despair you go through.
    I think people here share that same pain in different ways but that hurt is here, harassing us ... sometimes evry morning looks like a curse day after day. A danger in an hostil surrounding.

But you are great people, you are sensitive and that might sound like a weakness but that makes you more able to make this world a better place because you can use this to see pleople in need around you and help them and you will be helped too.
    You are not alone, you are stronger than what you think and you are definitely not as lonely as you probably feel.

Please take care of you !

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Scarlett, I guess we all have to make our own life and find our own unique purpose. Find something you enjoy, you can get past this and you will. Are you seeing any professionals? Feeling that low, it is best to see a doctor and therapist to lift you up out of your depression.

If you want to talk to me, you may PM me :)

5. ScarlettHurts1990

ScarlettHurts1990 Active Member

Thank you guys for the advice and the message! Yes, it definitely helps that I'm not completely alone in my feelings. It's so scary being in such a dangerous world and never knowing what is going to be thrown at you. I wish I could control everything.... but I know I can't : / But thankfully we have the internet and these forums to discuss our feelings!

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you are feeling a tad bit better! Yes- thank goodness for the internet and the great people on these forums. I hope you have a nice day today :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.