Can't do it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zodi, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

I'm tired. I can't fight anymore. I have no happiness, joy or anything to look forward to. I can't even tell you the last time I smiled.

What is even worse is that no one will know I am gone. I guess that saves money on a funeral since why have one for an empty room.

I have no love. I am done.

2. Syd

Syd Guest

Thank you simply for living. You've endured much pain, and deserve peace. I would take your pain away if I could, but it is yours to feel. It's a hard decision to make, to continue or to leave everything behind. I hope you'll be able to consider many perspectives before acting upon your feelings.

3. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

I hope I end up liking this place.

I tried to kill myself last December. I had slit my wrists and had a knife when the police took it from me. I guess that was a cry for help cause that is not the way to go.

They took me to the mental unit and they let me go. With a promise to get help. So I called them and scheduled an appointment and it was canceled on me not once, but twice. Wow, how is that for help???

The whole mental health community is just like the health care community. All they want is money. When I was in group, I got sleeping pills and an antidepressant. That and 45 minutes of group therapy for a week. By the time I wanted to open up, it was time to leave so see ya!.

I do and I don't want to die. I am in such physical and emotional pain that it is hard to go on. I don't know what keeps me going now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.