Cant do it anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Angelique, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelique

Angelique Active Member

I cant.... I do this anymore there isnt help for me and I cant exist like this anymore

Thank you to those of you who showed me kindness
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Just keep talking. I am here. I will listen and respond hun.

We all will :hug: xx
  3. spailpin

spailpin Active Member

we're here. . yes you can do this. . .talk about whatever iit is. . .there is always someone that has been there. . done that...has some suggestions for you. .
  4. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

I hope your okay Angelique. Please let us know if your alright.
  5. Warrioress

Warrioress Active Member

You can and will exist like this for a little while more and then it will pass. Believe me! Just trust that things will get better and they will! And if they don't...well, sometimes one needs to be hopeful to the point of foolishness!

EDIT: Hey, I like that sentence! I'm going to put it in my siggie!
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

how you doing Angelique? *hug*
  7. adolescent09

adolescent09 Member

It sounds like you are really on the verge of suicide. I definitely hope this is not the case. Please post back as soon as possible. And yes you deserve it: hugs
  8. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I'd urge you to stick around for more than 14 posts - I know its hard girl - but please try and promise you'll open up a bit more here and allow us the chance to help you get to terms with this illness.

Don't let one bad day or bad thought make you do something you regret - a good night sleep is best - go to bed - sleep it through - I do this IF I get things bad - I mean - its one tactic - there are many and maybe your young and do not know them all.

I hope you can stay here longer - many here have had moments like you - and come back and apologise - I trust you will Angelique - but you really do not need to do that.

You got nothing to apologise for - your ill - its not catching - so no apology!

My prayers to you in this dark hour.

I wish you well.

And hope you live a long life - with happiness!
  9. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

you can pm me if you need to talk!

or you can post here. i can only be on for a few more minutes cause i have to work tomorrow but will stay up and chat with you if you need me!
  10. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Thank you Angelique for hanging on, and coming back.
    Take care.
  11. IWantToBelieve

IWantToBelieve Active Member

I just joined this forum, and so the only thing I know is your name, and that your heart is in horrible pain. I know that you are thinking of leaving this world. Not because you like the idea of dying, but because you think that the alternative (living) doesn't seem like something you have enough strength to do.

Please, don't do that. At least not yet. I would like to talk with you!

I am thinking of you (even as I know so little about you still.) I want you to be OK. My heart has also been hurting for a long time, but I haven't given up yet. Please, don't give up either.
  12. Angelique

Angelique Active Member

I didnt even bother going to my appt with my social worker today, whats the point I cant talk words anymore, shes useless and hasn't done a thing to help me, contrary to what my doctor said and referred me there for. I can't ask for help. I cant even bring myself to write anything and am just sitting in bed where I have been for days. I cant see any reason why I should stay here, theres nothing for me here anymore, I lost everything and everybody. I am so alone, so scared, so cold, so hungry, in so much pain physically. I just want it all to stop!
  13. IWantToBelieve

I know you feel alone and scared and desperate. I've felt like that too (and still do from time to time.) Do you think it's impossible that things will ever change?

When I have felt alone and desperate I've had to push myself away from the abyss, because when the pain is so strong it's difficult to realize that there may be hope, that there could be a tomorrow and things could be different. The immediacy of pain can blind you to so many things. But please, don't let it do that to you. I know that's the last thing you feel like doing, but you need to reach out.
  14. Angelique

Angelique Active Member

No I dont think it will ever change, my whole life has been nothing but abuse and trauma and now I'm suddenly alone with no one, no support (I mean in person) I've never been loved and now I could never trust anyone again so will never be loved, so whats the point in being here just existing? For what, for whom?
  15. IWantToBelieve

You don't know that, Angelique. I've felt like that too, but I then realized it was not true (or at least not completely true.)

You say that you have never been loved. How do you feel that's true? More importantly, have you ever loved yourself?

One time I was almost ready to kill myself when I was 20 (after a huge fight between my parents) I went out walking aimlessly, with the vague thought in my mind that I might jump a bridge or walk in front of a bus or something. As I was walking I met this homeless man that was painting in a piece of paper, and we started talking about our lives. He had quite a history to tell. He had everything at a point (he was actually a doctor!) but he had been betrayed by his wife and disowned by his own children and the rest of his family. He had a crisis and just gave up everything and became homeless.

Well, the fact is that this homeless guy showed me more common sense and good advice that most anybody I have ever met. One of the things he said is that if you don't love yourself then nobody will ever truly love you (or, if they do, they will only be able to keep it up for a little bit, because loving someone who doesn't love herself is exhausting.)
    Another thing he mentioned is that when he felt like crap what he found helped him is helping somebody else (some other less fortunate homeless person in his case I guess!)
    It doesn't matter, the fact is that it actually works.

Angelique, please don't give up. There is hope in your life even if you can't see it now because the pain is blinding you.
  16. jojo777

jojo777 Active Member

Hi Angelique,
    I have also been where you are and trust me when I say that there is someone, somewhere out there that does care for you- even if it is your 3rd aunts son twice removed. :tongue: Heck, I care about you and this is the first time I've ever even met you- well online atleast!

I can understand completely what you are going through because I have been in your position before and am still somewhat in it now. Alls I can say is don't lose hope and don't give up. I think everyone at one point in their life has asked themselves "why do I exist?" you are here for a reason and honestly I think you are the only one who can figure out what that reason is. I'm still searching for mine and it might take some time before you find out why you exist rather than not.

As for having no support, in real life I understand that more than you can imagine. However these forums have some really great people on it. I can guarantee that nobody here wants you to end your life. If you need to talk about things I'll be here and so will Mr.Dancing Giraffe thing 0_o :Leiaha:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.