Can't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot do this. Just cannot handle it. I'm not worth it to anybody Snd not worth it to myself. Can't keep control. Can't keep calm and rigid. Cannot keep being told how much money I vist and how my doctors are coating too much. I know I am not worth the time or money... So stop reminding me of it. I'm so tired of living this. I cannot survive another year in this hell.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
What kind of person says that? This is so sad and untrue...I feel like picking up the phone and giving that person a piece of my mind...know how much you are cared for here and to me you are worth millions (which I would give you if I had it)..with much caring

Talia862

Parents say things they don't mean. They get frustrated and stressed out and say things they regret later. My dad once told me I was a burden on the family. It hurt me so much, and was a big part of the reason why I attempted suicide. But when I did, I found out how much my parents really do care. They are FAR from perfect- my relationship with my father is still not great. But I am really glad I did not succeed at taking my life, because even if he DOESN"T care, and that is heartbreaking to think, I KNOW there are OTHER people who care. I KNOW you have people who care about you, who would be so hurt by your death. I KNOW how painful it is when a parent says something cruel, and you don't know if they mean it. The same thing happened to me. But now its six months later and I am alive and grateful that I didnt' die, and things with me and my parents are a little better.

Yesterday on facebook a friend of a friend posted that she was thinking about killing herself. She was a friend of a number of my friends, but I didn't know her. They all posted about it, begging us to pray for her, begging her not to do it- they sent the police, but it was too late. The police rushed her to the hospital, and she died this morning. My friends are so sad and devastated- and I hurt, too. I didn't know her. She never knew my name. But I cried for her, and it brought back all the awful memories of my suicide attempts. I don't know her, but I really wish she hadn't done it. None of her friends and family will ever be the same. There are people who would be so sad to see you go- friends that are out there that you haven't even met yet.

Please wait.Please be strong. People care, you don't know me, but I care. Stick around.

Everyone is worth something. YOU are definitely worth something. I believe your mother doesn't know what she is saying, please don't take the negatives to heart, please don't give up. If you did, I and many other people would feel broken just because we had the chance to talk to you and just because we care. You are worth so much just as any life.

”Life could get no colder; I'm living out a dying cell, But I can pull through.” - Shai Hulud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00