Can't Do It

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kier1224, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Kier1224

Kier1224 New Member

I've been struggling a long time recently however my long time significant other of 6 years left me right when I was getting admitted to the hospital for medicine adjustment and BP Disorder. I have been fighting alone and I just want someone who is here for me. I am tired and I honestly just want to give up but I found myself without the energy to even do that. I am currently without a therapist because they keep quitting on me or suggesting I go see someone else which is a process that takes one to two weeks. I honestly just don't see the point anymore. I don't want to hurt anymore.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kier and welcome to the forum. im so sorry to hear your SO left you :( Do you habe bipolar or borderline? Please don't give up, there IS hope. Maybe the therapists just aren't qualified enough to be treating you, where are you finding these therapists?

3. Kier1224

Kier1224 New Member

Through my insurance it just the clinic they cover closest to me. I am borderline well thats my main diagnosis

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kier, I also have borderline, what kind of therapy have you been getting, talk therapy or a specific one like dbt/cbt ?

5. Looming_darkness

Looming_darkness New Member

If you need someone to talk to, I'm available.

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I know you are hurting but please from the bottom of my heart please seek help as therapy will help you. I can feel that may cry a lot but you are no longer alone as life is important. We will try our best to help you. Take care and keep posting here.