cant do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by just dont care, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just dont care

just dont care Well-Known Member

It's hard to keep going right now. On Saturday i told this girl that i liked her and her response is that she needs to think about it. I have come to the conclusion that she doesnt like me like that and she just didnt want to say anything to me because it was my bday. I have been alone my whole life and she was the only girl that i have told that i liked her. Just knowing that I will be alone the rest of my life scares me. I am starting to lose control. my mask is starting to peel and it scares me. I want to end things so bad.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

She did what she did because she is a decent person and she cares about you - maybe you are her friend rather than lover but that's better than nothing.

If you have friends then you have a support circle and a way to meet more people and maybe one day a girl you like and who likes you. Do not give up, you have a future.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Everything takes practice, that includes social interactions. She was the first one you asked out...now, you have rehearsed for the next. Don't stop now...find someone who deserves you and try again...and belated happy birthday...please keep telling us what is going on...big hugs

4. AlexElm

AlexElm Well-Known Member

Just Don't Care, you have a whole life (Or ~15 years if you want to be cynical) in front of you. During that time you will meet someone who has mutual feelings for you. Just remember that the first time is always the hardest, no matter who you are.
    Hang in there buddy :hugtackles:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i know it does not help now but please know you will find someone hun you have a life time ahead of you I do hope you have talked to someone to get you some support for your sadness okay talking to someone does help hun a councillor at your school a teacher someone you trust.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking.
    You have plenty of opportunities to meet someone, I'm sure. Just don't give up.
    I always thought id be alone until i went into the psych ward and thats where i met my boyfriend, we've been together 6 months and are so happy :) theres always hope :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.