Cant do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel my time is finished and it's time for me to end the horrible heartache and pain. I feel the need to explain my story before I end my life - I want someone who understands to know why I did it. Lots of Love.

Life has never been easy for me, my parents horrible divorce and my huge weight gain. Being a young adult is hard when you have no friends and feel the need to lie to yourself that prehaps one day you will have the life everyone else has. I struggle every day getting up, the thought of living another day as I am upsets me more, I nearly jumped infront of a car yesterday - life is so hard. I cant physically take anything else anymore, it is making me ill and I have nothing to loose.

I know this seems pointless, I wasnt expecting a lifechanging opinion. Just to be heard for once. Thank you all.

nonopano

Dear friend,

I know what it's like to feel alone. I know what's it like to be left behind, and have no one to talk about our pain. However, please hold yourslelf. Without trying to reach out other people, the pain gets stronger over time. Do you not know how it feels to share the feeling of love, pain and sadness with someone? We do this by creating bonds with other people. With bonds we feel more safe and stronger. You must fight for your life. If we stay here, that pain remains and gets harder over time. It does not go away as long as we're not doing anything. You must conquer your fear, and you'll conquer pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00