cant do life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mandyj101, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

so messed up.jus cant stop cryin can hardly see.took an overdose last nite was so angry wiv myself i didnt take them all.it cud all hav ended but im stil here.i said bye 2 ppl.told ppl what i think.i didnt care.i dont care.its all 2 much 4 me.
    im gona go out wen its dark and get som drink.i hope i hav th courage 2 throw myself off th highest buildin i can get top of.if not i wil jus get more pills.
    this is it 4 me.i cant deal wiv life.im weak i kno.its not a phase its me.i dont wana b like this.but i am.
    i duno y im postin.im sorry 2 every1.i jus cant do life.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Mandy. You can fight this. I know you can. :hug: I'm here for you if you need to talk...

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Mandy please instead of doing the overdose go to hospital and get help Make them see the pain your in and get the support you need please you are worth it Please call crisis doctor anyone but don't give into this depression

4. mandyj101

thx but im so low.jus cant c hope nemore.if i wake up tomo i will jus try again.an again til im gone.i don deserve 2 b here.im a failure mess nobody.cant handle anythin.sorry

5. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Please don't harm yourself anymore Mandy.

Do you have a cpn or someone irl you can talk to?

Talk with us too, we care & want to support you.

:hug: xx

6. mandyj101

bin still takin tablets an goin yellow now.in propa pain cant move.kno i shud go hospital but cants 2 scared. :( i need help i kno jus cant handle nethin.i duno what 2 do.

7. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

dont do that :(

you are cool and cute, you can still make it, you just have to find a situation to fight in and for.

8. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

You really need to get medical help hun ASAP, if you're going yellow then your liver isn't working properly.

Dying from liver failure is not a nice way to go, very painful.

Do you have anyone that can go to the hospital with you or could phone NHS Direct for you?

9. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

To me a person like you is one of the truthfullest kind of people around. A person that is not afraid to show the world of how cruel and cold this world is. Humans/us have done this to ourselves and when you walk out societies lines, to me is something really beautiful, to see someone go against the unfair world ruled by its own technology. A person like you is sane, who isn't dipped into societies ways and morals. good luck.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Mandy you need to call 911. If your going yellow you have caused damage to your liver.. You need to get medical help now...You also need phsyiatric help.. You don't have to fight depression alone.. I have been where you are now.. I still have SI but I take each day at a time.. A good therapist can teach you how to cope with life..

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Mandy! Let us know how you're doing. Did you seek medical help?
    Try not to be scared,they're only there to help.
    I wish there was something I could do, you've always been there for everyone, keep fighting.

12. mandyj101

jus thought id say im ok-ish.
    stil havent gone 2 th hospital.still in pain but my skin color is commin bak.hav booked a doctors app.on friday so wil tell him then if i can.thanks every1 btw 4 th support.sorry iv been distant.really convinced myself it had 2 be the end this time.i cant say im really happy im still here.its such a struggle jus 2 stay alive atm.i dunno jus wanted 2 say thanks x

13. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Well I'm just happy to see you're still here Mandy :hug: PM me anytime you need to...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.