1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't do this again...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SaraRose, Oct 17, 2012.

1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

My friend is leaving tomorrow to go home. And I don't think I can stand watching her leave again. It hurts...the knowing that I'll be utterly alone again. My stomach is knotted and tears are in my eyes. I hate this.

Hate the fact that I am so effin alone here. And I can't stand this.

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i completely understand - lonely even when family is around

try to hold on to the fact that your friend cared enough to visit - try to keep in contact and realize that maybe you two can arrange other visits and that they don't just have to come to you

:hug:

3. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Wastingecho. We've already promised in 6-7 months to see each other again. We're trying to decide if I go or if she comes back. This first day after she leaves is always the hardest because I go from having someone to talk to and laugh with to sitting in an empty apartment again...

i completely understand - lonely even when family is around <-- This is exactly how I feel almost every day. I talk to them but I never actually feel close to them anymore. :/ Makes me sad that we drifted away and wonder when it happened!