Cant do this any more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by concreneangel76, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. at night the worse all the thoughts in my head I can't go on. cant find any chat rooms online just the one here witcg is no help for me. please help I am siting on the egde.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you are feeling so down and in such a bad place. Feel free to talk about what has got you here- we will listen and offer support. Sometimes with the thousands of members here a little good advice or new idea comes about from our experiences in dealing with tough times.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

turn on some light music at night ok it distracts the thoughts some I am sorry the chat room here does not help hope posting on forum getting rid of your thoughts that way can help

4. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Jennifer,
    I am so sorry you're experiencing this. I suffer with depression.
    Did anything trigger your onset of depression at 15 ? I did have a review of your other posts.
    Please only discuss what you're able to, please reach out for support. Isolation makes depression worse, I do hope you can find a solution to help you. Night is hard for many, do you have any support ie anyone living with you?
    Please don't harm yourself, you are not to blame and life will get better.
    Take care
    Kate

5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Do you have someone you call when your in crisis point or just someone to keep you comany maybe a friend, family member, work colleague. if it doesn't help speak to your mh team asap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.