Can't do this any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

hope23

I'm so tired of fighting. I can't do it any more I've tried, I've really tried to get better but it's just not working. And it's not worth it any more. I don't want to be alive. I can't. I hate myself for giving up but that's what I'm doing and I can't stop myself. Sorry.

A

andyc68

i know how you feel , sometimes i feel ok but deep down i am tired of trying, of putting on a show for others, no one seems to understand how i feel.
talk to ppl here, if anyone can help or understand or maybe just say one thing to give you pause then do it, as for me, well maybe i need time away from stuff.

take care

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
huney, please dont give up, this time only last week i had given up, lost all strength and decided i was 'definitely' going to kill myself. then fear and guilt kicked in, i got a new job and have booked holidays to look forward to, please try anything you can to take your mind away from suicide, ANYTHING, im sure you are a great person and you deserve to be happy, but only you can let that happen.Even try to stay around here for a while for some support and to talk with like minded people. If you need to talk anytime at all please PM me, take care hun!:hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00