Can't do this any more.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Daydreams, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daydreams

Daydreams Well-Known Member

I just feel done.

Right now I can't even form why. I feel like my heads going to explode and that I'm going to jump out of my skin, this feeling is horrible and I don't want it any more, I don't want this stupid uncertainty, I don't want the lies that things are fine when they clearly aren't.

I just want it to be all right, but I don't know how to fix any of it.

I don't know what to do, it's been a long time since I've felt at the end of my rope like this, I feel like I'm going to end up killing myself and the scary part is I know I can do it this time but part of me keeps trying to pull away from the brink and remind me this feeling will pass, that it passes every other time.

I just need to keep distracted,
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Daydreams wow i could have written this post hanging on trying not to lose ones grip The feeling will pass hun it will so please stay here talk to us reach out for support okay crisis line whatever but don't give up okay hugs
  3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

what SHE said

keep getting to that point myself, still

can be very hard keeping yourself distracted and pushing through it - keep talking here, that helps me

what would you normally do to keep yourself distracted?
  4. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

That feeling IS well done stupid, but so important. I am suicidal and whatever kills me Im on it, or am I still believing for something better? Only godscan tell, am I worth it or not, you are worth it I know. Please tell your family that you are really close and they will
    believe you (else they dont know for actually), believe the un-truth but its truth

Turn religion
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.