cant do this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by unnoticed, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unnoticed

unnoticed Well-Known Member

I'm very suicidal right now. Apparently no one really cares. No one will care. Not on here no in real life. So what's the point? I am not happy. Wasn't in a long time. I'm still here because I didn't want to hurt anyone by giving up. I just found out today that no one will be hurt though. Will just cancel the doc appointment for tomorrow.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
  2. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

I care, I really do. I feel exactly the same way. I've been crying for over an hour, and can't stop.
  3. Samara

Samara Account Closed

What do you mean.... no one will be hurt? What did you hear today that told you this?
  4. KeepOnTrying

KeepOnTrying Member

The worst thing you can do is cancel your doctors appointment for tomorrow, i have one tomorrow as well and i say we should both go and try and better our selves because i care about you. please reconsider and message me if u need somone to talk to
  5. saiyukicloud

saiyukicloud Member

What happened? =/, care to share about it?
  6. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I just wanted to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk. Please just PM me and I'll happily just lend an ear and a shoulder!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.