Can't do this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lonely21, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonely21

Lonely21 New Member

Really don't think I can cope anymore I've reached my end. My partner the love of my life has left me and we have a child together don't get me wrong please please I love my baby so so so so much more than anything but I can't bear it his family say things to her horrible things that I don't love her and she would be better of with them they tell me to die I'm a waste if space. I can't afford my rent my bills I just wish it could be me and my baby and nobody else in the world I don't want to live anymore but I can't leave my baby I am so stuck its killing me inside! Please please someone help me please!!!!

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Get proper help for yourself immediately. If you're not sure how or where to go phone Samaritans or a crisis line. You're in a very difficult and painful situation. You need to be strong and get help so that you can care for your baby. If her father's family are not supportive don't see them. Please get help and support for yourself.

3. EX1T

EX1T Active Member

Wish I has the right words for you... Don't listen to those losers YOU are the best for your baby! You will be able to provide for her... I did it for my 3 when I left my abusive ex.

Wish I had the energy to tell u more but I'm going under myself tonight.

Keep loving on that baby girl you got... She's the one person in this world who loves you unconditionally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.