can't do this anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by undercoverlover, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

cant do this anymore

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you are in such pain hun can you call someone to help you it is good you are reaching out here so keep talking to us ok you are not alone

3. someguy24

someguy24 Well-Known Member

Hang in there strong, you can have the strength to keep going and you can reach for good help that will change things for you, there are lots of good people out there that can help you.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Undercoverlover. I know it hard at the moment but remember like total eclipse says speak to someone. You are not alone as their a lot of people here who give you support. Please keep posting. You survived so far. I can totally understand you plight as I am finding it hard as well each day but I managed to get through it some how. Please keep posting and take care of yourself.

5. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hey there, you still with us?
    expand on the old aches

6. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

thank you all. im sorry i didnt respond for a long time -- i didnt mean to worry anyone. i have been close to a view attempts but i am being hospitalized soon. i visit my neuropsych friday and we will decide on a plan then. i promised him and my therapist that i will stay safe until then. thank you, everyone :hug:

7. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

this is good to hear.
    best for you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.