cant do this anymore!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by rubyshelly, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

im just not copeing anymore,i have try to put this of from me posting this on here,as i feel so worthless,and i was sure other people needing support,but i need to talk to people who understand how bad this is for me.im scared of my self. i was rape and abuse all of my childhood,which is hard to even think about.it really mess with my head big time.i have ptsd,and im on lexapro,which dont really work,and im tried of liveing.i just want out big time. i be looking at these drug all night.i just feel like there no other way out.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you I am so sorry for all you have endured throughout your life You have survived you are here and you did not let the ones abuse you win Please keep reaching out here ok keep talking to us. You deserve kindness and compassion and you are important. If your medication is not working then time to tell your doctor ok and try something else that will help you
    and also therapy ok that deals with trauma someone that specializes in trauma that can help you heal from past
    safe hugs to you ok

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rubyshell, so sorry to hear that you are suffering at moment. You deserve to live given the horrible trauma you have been through. Please DO NOT DO ANYTHING as that will not help. You need to focus on getting through this bad time. Suggestion that you speak to someone or keep posting here for support. We are here for you and support you in your crisis.

It took courage to post here but that's the positive step to take and we shall get you through this difficult tine. I appreciate that you had a horrible experience but remember YOU ARE NOT AT FAULT and should not feel responsible. You are survived so far and that's was done with help and also by yourself. You need to stay focus at the moment and keep posting.

Do not look at the drugs, put them out of reach and please STOP OVER-THINKING as this does not help you. I give you a virtual hug to help you through your crisis as you need support and care.

Take care and PM me anytime.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rubyshell, I hope you managed to get through the night safely. If the medications you are on are not working and you have given them the required length of time to work, then it is important you tell the doctor because there are so many alternative treatments they can offer. Do not hurt yourself. Yes- it is frustrating when you're feeling so down but you can get through this :hug:

5. arien416

arien416 New Member

you must face the history and do end on it (propitiate with it) its histori and it is no more, realize you have future without it, so yes its happens but not happening anymore and you cant remove it, try to accept histori and look to future, and if drugs not helping beter stop taking it (its may do side effect, so why to risk without any profit).. sorry for language i am slovak
    and ps.: i have same problem i prosmise you it works but you must try it and its wont be easy, you must accept history and realize presence and future before you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.