cant do this anymore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
frist of,i was to say im sorry for takeing up room here again,all i seem to do is post,and not give me support,im sorry,im just not in the right mind to.god please forgive me.
i just want to end it tomorrow,things just are not good for me,im strugging really bad with everything right now.
my T call my adoption mother,who i see as my mother,she will adop me one day.she in her 60. im just not happy that my T call her.she told her i be cutting my self for fews days.now i have to fine somewhere eles to do it,but she took my things off me. my T just said she needing to know,cuz she was worried about me.but the person who 60 had a look and said i was lucking,but i said i just get so mad,and just want my body to feel pain.this body lets me be hurt so many time in my life.like i was abuse age 3 6 still 9 age 11 13 then again 14 qne 16 by so many people,i will write about it one day.just too hard to do right now. i feel so sick in my self.i just want to take a over does and get it over thing.i just want out.

Hi there! Have you reported the abuse to police? It could be a good place to start in order to move forward with your life and be happy because IT IS entirely possible.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Set you a message hun, we care :hug: You do not have anything to apologize for, feeling low is not a crime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00