Can't do this anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sashasara, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sashasara

sashasara Member

I can't do this anymore. I have to end it all. It's all I could think about today. I couldn't concentrate at work. I am so alone all the time and have no one to talk to.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You can talk to me if you want. What's troubling you the most, what is that thing that needs to be tamed down for you to be at a coping level?

3. afterlifepig

afterlifepig Well-Known Member

i'm going to say again what i have said before. see if your state/county has mental health services ... in PA we have something called "social rehab" clubs for people with mental illnesses, like depression or schizophrenia or bipolar. check this out see if it's in your area, could help a lot with loneliness

4. afterlifepig

afterlifepig Well-Known Member

a good therapist could also help as far as having someone to talk to, to state the obvious. i believe my insurance pays for mine because i'm part of the mental health system

5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Talking about what is actually going on as opposed to just single statements of nt being able to cope will be more helpful to you and illicit replies tha can help you change the situation and improve things. We have all been at the place where "just can't take anymore" but the path away from that place depends on what has gotten you there....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.