cant do this anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by *little gem*, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *little gem*

*little gem* Member

i'm really really desperate and just want this to end. i've been dealing with depression for the last 9 years and i just cant do it anymore....it's too much.
    i want to die. this sounds rediculous but i'm struggling with finding the motivation to kill myself. i'm so low and tired that i just cant be bothered to go out and do it. i don't know what method to use either....i have quite a number of failed attempts behind me, so i definately know what not to do. The method i really want to use....well i cant do it because i have no way to get hold of what i need.
    i'm completely consumed by this darkness...i just feel so low and panicky...i can't take anymore.:sad:

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there..

You say that you've suffered from depression for the last 9 years ... d'you feel that you can say what the trigger was for this?
    It doesn't sound ridiculous - killing oneself is a big step - there's no denying that..

You mention that you're low and panicky - have these feelings come on suddenly tonight, or have they been there more or less since you've started suffering from depression?

Take care,
    Joe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.